Scientific analysis of hengi’s model to create and develop the strong and strategic business organisation and achieving “the best of the best” market positioning.
Luis H. Ferrari Blanco
Today a company is successful if it achieves increasingly that strategic, useful and unique – the most highly desired – organisation for and with the market. This organisation is only possible if the shared values of ethics, discipline and excellence are respected.
Achieving this high human quality result allows the company to be placed in the most profitable, prosperous and prospective market called ‘the best of the best’ (tbtb).
• high demand
• beyond price
• human quality of the product
• people-oriented leadership
• motivation and productivity
• low demand
• according to price media
• medium quality
• false people-oriented approach
• motivation and false productivity
• high demand
• low price
• low quality
• weak people-oriented approach
• demotivation and false productivity
The model comes from scientific analysis that is generated by the present marketplace of ideas.
This marketplace rewards those companies that can develop and sell ideas that are realised and based on the highest human value, (the real result). This is achieved through solutions (price, product and service) aimed at persuading and influencing the real motivation to improve people’s quality of life.
In this context, the market rewards companies that ‘produce’ better people, i.e. people who are able to improve themselves and the lives of others. for this reason, the successful tbtb company will have better employees, better suppliers and better customers. placing the person at the centre is the ethical and strategic motivation of one’s own being.
To realise ideas, companies need to train and grow organisations to think together, realising the value of cognitive as well as collective intelligence.
The successful life cycle of a contemporary company can be defined by the following aspects.
• Vision: the leadership should choose and involve the organisation in creating a company culture that defines a clear and strong orientation towards the growth of people, developing the values of collective intelligence and radical ambition.
• Organisation chart: according to the vision, it arranges the company’s roles and functions to achieve the organisation and quality that are needed to reach the most effective and strategic productivity (the one that is effective in achieving the vision)
• Strategy: together with the orderly and structured organisation chart, the strategy defines the shared and strategic priorities of the company. What, when and how to achieve today the stimulating productivity to reach the company vision.
•Tactics: based on the defined, choosed and shared strategic priorities to achieve the strategic productivity, it creates a conscious comparison of those intermediate and challeging goals that are about quantity (what), quality (when) and intention (how).
• Productivity: generating the added value of each person to manifest the highest utility of results for the highest tangible and intangible well-being. This is possible increasing the belief in the future thanks to the self-financing generation (getting out of the Minsky model of growth by debt)
• Radical innovation: thanks to self-financing, investing in every organic and inorganic company aspects to develop and grow the steady orientation towards excellence.
• The winning attitude towards the degrowth market: realising strategic organisations, because they are productive and stimulating. They can bring into play the strong attitude to change, they are winning because they are social and economic companies developing and improving our social and economic system.
Hengi’s model makes the company strong in the market, to be a tbtb company Hengi provides the following serial implementation steps.
1 • Depending on who he is, what he wants to become as an organisation and for which kind of change he wants to get the maximum benefit, only the leader will choose the competence of his/her social leadership.
The social leader brings into play the highest value of altruism and defines it according to the following skills:
2 • According to his personal choice to be a social leader, hengi chooses with its team the company cultureand governs not only the deep involvement of people at every company level but also the market through the strategic communication (corporate intervention).
3 • According to the vision, hengi with its team chosees and shares the organisational chart and the strategic organisation. Putting company roles and functions in order, structuring them and making them productive for the vision. we are not talking about a “non strategical organisation for its activity” instead we are considering a “strategical organisation according to its vision”.
4 • The strategical organisation is implemented by hengi by chosing the strategy and the production planning that are needed to build the vision and transform the company into the most useful and unique business in the market and with the market.
5 • Tactics is reached when the strategic organisation complies with awareness and method to achieve those shared and challenging objectives that allow to reach the choosed strategical priorities. Creating control to encourage corrective actions and build continuous improvement, accomplishing intermediate goals and creating a more motivated and stronger team for the long-term business development (ibh intervention) is our main target.
hengi, according to the vision and the shared company strategy, educates every company role and function to achieve the strategic productivity. Every challenging value belonging to the vision will be reached at all times and the company will have the highest quality of outcomes. The company ethics becomes aesthetics both inside and outsiede the company. As every person is growing, the company will obtain the profit margin. profit as the highest value of people well-being and strategic margins on its company number.
hengi’s model obtains 2 big and strategic achievements. They allow the company to be the most useful and unique on the market and become “the best of the best” company. As a consequence, building a longlasting success and a consolidated growth.
Developing the motivating and shared strategic company orientation both inside and outside the business.This is the way to achieve the radical exellence. This orientation leads the company to be “the best of the best” company on the market both ethically and aestheticaly and to keep this position.
Developing the strategic organisation, choosing the strong attitude to change as company product and living life at its best to be always the most useful and unique company on the market and for the market.
Thanks to these 2 achievements, the company has the skills to grow and tackle with market uncertainty, impulsivity and speed. It can reach unlimited and longlasting success due to its chosen and motivating vision.
The company becomes strong, has a tbtb position, when it develops a proactive behaviour, it has a counter-cyclical strategy and pursues shared stability to overcome market instability. It develops employees into better people.
Shortly, social leadership makes the socio-economic system better to grow and flourish.